Posts tagged ‘leed v3 exam’
As you may be aware, the current version of the LEED Exam will be expiring on June 15, 2014. There will be a period from June 15-30 where there will be no LEED Exams administered. The LEED v4 Exam will launch on July 1 at a Prometric Testing Center near you.
Many are cramming to schedule their LEED v3 exam before the June 15 cut-off. Unfortunately, what they’re finding is that the exam slots are filling up at a rapid pace.
If you are new to LEED or thinking about pursuing an advanced LEED credential, you should first visit the Prometric website and see what kind of availability exists for the LEED v3 exam in your area.
How to Schedule Your LEED Exam
- Visit the Prometric website here: https://www.prometric.com/en-us/clients/gbci/Pages/landing.aspx
- Choose the Locate a Test Center icon.
- Select your country and state.*
- Choose the LEED exam in question (LEED Green Associate, LEED AP Building Design and Construction, etc.)
- Identify the city or zip code for your location.
- Click the Availability link for the test center(s) in your area.
- Review the calendar (through June 15) to determine availability.
*The Prometric website may ask you to submit your county/state location information several times before allowing you to advance.
If you do not see any available exam appointments in your area, don’t worry. Everblue has LEED v4 Exam Prep Training available for you NOW so you don’t have to delay your efforts. We are currently the only LEED training provider with this content available. Whether you are looking for live classroom training or online learning, Everblue is the perfect choice to help you pursue a LEED Accreditation.